Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Negotiator - SOLD


Now I'm hoping that someone would notice the slight twist of the left arm because she's 'negotiating' through very busy traffic.  But just in case you didn't, I thought I'd point that out cause I think that one gesture makes it all the more readable, believable.  She's got everything she needs in her pack and no doubt she is being 'green'.  I personally LOVE my bicycle.  A shout out to Frisbee's Bicycle Shop here in our little town to owner Barbara who really hooked me up.  No strain whatsoever on my wrists, this was a big deal if I were going to go any distance worth noting.  Plus my back doesn't hurt.  Glad bikes have come so far along that they're actually comfortable.  Love it and glad to be back in the saddle.

Photo compliments of Chic Cyclists....

1 comment:

  1. I love my bike too, but especially like your painting.

    ReplyDelete