Tuesday, January 6, 2015

'Umbrella Daze' - SOLD



Photo reference compliments of Claudia Ward Photography.

A rainy day at the bus stop.  Umbrellas up and everyone in quite a daze.  I painted this during our deluge of rains here in Cali.  Very grateful and appreciating the precious element H2O.

However, with that said, I am getting anxious to move into our brand new home with an upstairs studio promising lots of light and no longer sharing small quarters with my guitar slinging husband.  We'll both finally have our 'own' studios like before - soon?.  Yay!

Builders said delays came from the rain as in pouring driveway, Edison, etc.  But I know we desperately needed it.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors in contrast to the mood, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks, as always Barbara - I love your rendition of my image from Deauville, France!

    ReplyDelete