Wednesday, July 13, 2016

'Beach Day'


 Buy it at AndolsekArt on Etsy!
Photo reference from Claudia Ward Photography.
 
I am obviously a beach lover (water in general really), but then who isn't right.  Even though I live close to several of them, it's just not always possible to get the shot that stopped you in your tracks for whatever reason.  It's especially difficult when children are involved.  Speed of light and all that...
Which brings me to my point...  Here's a big shout out to a great friend and photographer who just happens to live by beaches as well (on the Atlantic side) and also does a lot of traveling.  Once again Claudia, thanks so much for allowing me to use your incredible photography as references!  And btw, her husband Peter is a great photographer as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment