Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Little Red Trike - SOLD



I remember my tricycle quite well to this day.  We had some great times together. If you read the last post, you'll see that I'm still at it, but with two wheels, lol...

I really did have almost this exact same trike as a kid growing up on a very very high hill.  Now with that said, being the tomboy that I was, legs out, no hands on handlebars, over sidewalks down the side of our house, woo hoo was heard many many times.  Of course, there was that time that I was ejected off and learned how to fly very quickly.  That one bump in the sidewalk got me.  The sidewalk winded around to the front of the house, so it was in the grass or over a stone wall.  I, thankfully, always made it to the grassy area.  This would look so cute in a child's room, girl or boy's.  After all, most girls love red!

1 comment:

  1. This IS my tricycle from when I was little. I have a picture of me riding it somewhere. I loved this and the memories it brought back.

    ReplyDelete