Thursday, February 22, 2018

News...



This is more than likely my last blog post, but ...

Be the first to see new paintings fresh off the easel by signing up for my New Art Alerts posted on my website.  You may also now securely purchase paintings there directly as well.

I've noticed that lots of art blogs are going by the wayside due to visuals like Instagram, etc.  The New Art Alerts feature on my website basically offers the same thing I'm doing with my blog which is showing the latest new art as it's developed.  Plus I'm not the greatest wordsmith in the world preferring to use all my time on art so after a lot of thought (and reading), I finally came to the conclusion to stop blogging.


Thanks to all those who've been there from the beginning and thanks for continuing on with me on this great art journey.  My heartfelt appreciation.


As it quotes in the last line of one of my favorite poems, 'Desiderata' by Max Ehrmann,  Strive to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment