Monday, April 19, 2010

Luxembourg Morning - SOLD


My friend Claudia who travels frequently, allows me to use her brilliant photography because quite frankly, I've only had the opportunity to turn around via Switzerland and France.  Well, at least I can say I've been to France.  Although I loved my visit to Germany, Switzerland and Austria, ah Paris.  Someday!  Really!

In the meantime however, I very much appreciate Claudia's eye and her heart as this is what has attracted me to her work.  We women are an emotional lot at times.  You can visit her blog "Open Window" to see her fantastic photography.  But I'd better warn you now, she's also a great cook/baker.  With that said, she does share her very flavorful recipes as well.

4 comments:

  1. These two people look comfortable sitting in their green chairs. Very nice, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice brushwork. Energy and texture. Its a nice piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful painting and I know Claudia is thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Linda, Becky Joy and Sally. We should all go to Paris with Claudia and sit in the Luxembourg Gardens...

    ReplyDelete