Monday, May 3, 2010

Les Parisiennes - SOLD


As everyone who knows me knows, I am a Francophile.  There's actually a write up for this, but I just prefer to say someone who loves all things french.  With this said, it should be no surprise that although my French isn't up to snuff by any means or standards, I still love to go there by any means possible.  ParisDailyPhoto's Eric Tenin who describes himself as a 'friendly Parisian' (yes, it does exist), was kind enough to permit me to use his photograph of these two finely coiffed Parisiennes walking, shopping, enjoying the day.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely, Barbara! Both of the figures (well dressed, I might add)are painted beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gwen. Do we love our jobs or what!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara - the 'movie' is out featuring your wonderful paintings! Come on over. Luv ya - Myra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, I can just hear the French accent as they walk. Five days without internet ... I've missed our daily exchanges.

    ReplyDelete