Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mushroom & Artichoke Salad



The very first time I tried artichokes was, believe it or not, in California.  My husband and I had finally taken a long awaited trip all along the CA coast on Rt.1.  There are no words to describe this, you just have to do it.  Tim had mentioned that we taking this trip to a friend of his and he asked if we happened along a market or two, might we pick up a case of fresh artichokes.  Sure, of course.  We found beauties.  Said friend proceeded to surprise us with some of the freshly prepared still warm artichokes and that was it.  I was hooked for life.

So when Lynn from Southern Fried French posted this salad on her blog, I was there...  Thanks Lynn!  oh and ps - the painting looks so much better in person.  I tried everything, but just can't get the glow to show on the bottle properly, lol

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this painting, and hope you love artichokes now.

    ReplyDelete