Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hanging by a Thread


I remember sitting on our loggia sometime between the end of October, middle of November (CA weather, gotta love it) during the early afternoon with the fireplace roaring, drinking some really great coffee and by the time I looked up, it was almost evening.  I had gotten THAT lost in time.  No kidding!  I'll never forget it, one of those glorious life moments.

I love sketching, I always will.  Almost always with pen and ink, even while (sort of) watching TV in the evening.  It takes me to my calm place.  My still place.  I like that.

A 'very' simple, clean rendering of a tee on a hangar.  So when I finished playing, I kept thinking about this and thought I'd like to see about 'sketching' it in paint.  This is the end result.  Keeping it simple, but not stupid, lol...  Hope you like it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment