Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fisher Girls - SOLD


This is the only painting I have available at this time (so busy with Open Studio) that I think is appropriate for this EVERY MOTHER COUNTS fundraiser.

Although this painting is NOT FRAMED, I included a photo of what it might look like if it were.  Thanks to Jenny Pimmages for allowing me the pleasure to render these gorgeous girls in this dear sweet painting.  I myself, have two girls and understand how they are the loves of our life.  We're both pretty grateful to say the least.  During the process of a commission, Jenny sent a few photos.  I loved this one so much that I asked her if I could please have permission to paint it.  She obviously said yes. Thanks much Jenny!

2 comments:

  1. This captured my heart on first glance and is perfect for the EVERY MOTHER COUNTS fundraiser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, this one is just perfect! Great blog, this one is mine: soldierofart.blogspot.com Cheers!

    ReplyDelete